This is the XP Chart as discussed in the Masquerade Chronicle Guide. Note the end of the chart does not indicate the end of the chronicle — we will update the chart as the chron continues.
- Creation XP: Every character has the starting 30 Creation XP per the BNS MET VtM Book
- (Characters can optionally receive up to 7 extra Creation XP by taking up to 7 points of flaws. This is in addition to the XP listed below, as normal)
- Earned XP starts at 140XP September 2021, increasing per the Graduated XP Rules in the BNS MET book (10XP per month up to 100 Earned XP; 8XP per month up to 200 Earned XP; 2XP less per month for every 100 Earned XP).
- Unless noted differently by your local ST: all characters, whether brand new or existing, may automatically receive XP every month to match the available Earned XP that month. In September 2021 Characters have 140 Earned XP; in October they have 148 Earned XP, whether they’ve attended September’s game or not.
- If players have earned Volunteer XP to spend, they may apply XP to their character up to 20% of the Total Chronicle XP. In September 2021 there is 170 Chronicle XP, so they can apply up to 34 Volunteer XP; in October 2021 there is 148 Chron XP, so they can apply 1 more, up to 35 Volunteer XP. Players can apply Volunteer XP at any time, so long as it does not exceed the maximum.
- Total Possible XP: The total possible XP a character can have in that month of Chronicle, if they’ve fully applied their maximum earned Volunteer XP.
|Month||Creation XP||Earned XP||Total Chronicle XP||Max Volunteer XP||Total Possible XP|